Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holly And Her Food Dish, LOL:P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blkjacku2

Blkjacku2

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Holly And Her Food Dish, LOL:P Empty
PostSubject: Holly And Her Food Dish, LOL:P   Holly And Her Food Dish, LOL:P Icon_minipostedSat Jun 14, 2008 8:10 pm

Holly is so funny, lol Laughing When she wants to be fed, she tips over her food dish. I or my boyfriend say "show me", then she does it again. When we ask if she wants water, she tips the (hopefully empty) water dish. lmao Laughing

So now, at 5:30 am, if she can't wake me up, she tips over her food dish. My boyfriend gets up at 6 am for work, but she wants to eat a half hour early & chooses to wake Mommy. Laughing

And, if she knows one of us hasn't been home when she was fed, she tips the dish when that person comes home, to try to fool them into feeding her, but it never works. LMAO

She's so cute!!! Cool Smile

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/group/North_american_german_shepherds-134
Sadie12

Sadie12

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Holly And Her Food Dish, LOL:P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly And Her Food Dish, LOL:P   Holly And Her Food Dish, LOL:P Icon_minipostedMon Jun 16, 2008 12:25 am

Haha lol!
Back to top Go down

Holly And Her Food Dish, LOL:P
Page 1 of 1