Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food

Go down 
+3
Missy
Admin
emjay74
7 posters
AuthorMessage
emjay74

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-02

anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food Empty
PostSubject: anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food   anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food Icon_minipostedFri Apr 04, 2008 12:12 pm

I am feeding Koda this, not sure , the ingredients are great, all natural, no corn.
But I think he's either allergic to it or it's drying out his skin, he's got really bad dandruff and he's super itchy.
It's not fleas, as he was at the vets last week and they did a scrape.

I like Orijen, but, man why do the really good foods have to be so darn expensive.
I fed my last dog Fletcher, sorry boy, I fed him Pedigree, this was before I studied at the kennel and stuff that I realized I was feeding him garbage. However, he did live 13 years, but the shovel did come out alot during those years, lots to pick up in the backyard. haha.

what do you all feed?

I am also feeding Koda tin food and also the trippet, supposed to be very very good for puppies and dogs
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food   anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food Icon_minipostedFri Apr 04, 2008 3:49 pm

I have only ever heard of that as a book! but okay!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
Missy

Missy

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food   anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 3:50 pm

I have seen this brand of Dog food in specialty pet food stores in my area, I have never fed my dogs the food so I am unsure of its quiality as it is probably just cheep dog food with a recognised brand name slapped on it.
I feed my dogs Medi-Cal dogfood, for the problems that you are experiencing I would feed the preventative formula of Medi-Cal, my lab girl suffered from dry skin,hair loss and ear infections, when i started her on the food and after about 2 weeks of feeding i noticed a big diffrence, Now sha has ear infections rarely and her skin and coat are gorgeous.
Now this food is a little pricey, for a cheaper but good dog food i recommend Purina Proplan as I have seen positive results in dogs from being fed this food.
Good luck
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Dutch

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food   anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Flint River Ranch - Fish and Chips (Trout and Potato)
Trout and Sweet Potato Cookies

Reasonably priced and shipped to your door. Shipping can be scheduled so you never have to order dog food again, they just send it to you. http://frrco.com/indexFlash.cfm

Trout, Potato, Course Ground Millet, Herring Meal, Oatmeal, Sweet Potato, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Flax Seed, Oat Bran, Natural Flavors, Blueberries, Cranberries, Rosemary, Grape Seed Oil, Menhaden Fish Meal, Granola, Ground Oats, Alfalfa Meal, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dried Eggs, Lecithin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Choline Chloride, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Supplement, Mixed Natural Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Niacin, Iron, Amino Acid Complex, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Iron Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganous Oxide, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid Supplement, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, D-Biotin Supplement, Vitamin D-3, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product.
Back to top Go down
TravisGSD

TravisGSD

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food   anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food Icon_minipostedFri May 09, 2008 7:29 pm

I used to have Travis on Chicken soup, but wasn't really satisfied.

He is now on Fromm and I'm very happy. Fromm is definitely one of the top foods out there.

Along with Corn, other things to look out for are by-products of any kind, wheat and gluten. As well as a few other things that escape me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
missyntc

missyntc

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food   anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food Icon_minipostedMon May 12, 2008 10:54 am

I never heard of it until now.
My girls are on Canidae all Life Cycle Formula (Lamb and Rice). I am satisfied with it except I can only get it at this one pet store in my area. It would be nicer if I can get it at PetSmart and/or other retail stores.
Back to top Go down
http://missyntc.tripod.com/index.html
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food   anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food Icon_minipostedMon May 12, 2008 2:39 pm

I've heard of it a couple of times
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food   anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

anyone heard of CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE PET LOVERS SOUL, food
Page 1 of 1