Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)! Empty
PostSubject: UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)!   UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)! Icon_minipostedSun Mar 16, 2008 8:26 pm

I said "puppy" instead of "puppies" because my uncle just got over a cold and only felt like bringing one out for pictures. He brought Bear out. In some of the pictures you will see a white and brown dog. That just my uncle's other dog, a JRT named Snoopy. He's sweet, and has HIGH energy, which I love. Anyway, here are the pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bear and Snoopy
Photobucket
"Now what can I play with?"
Photobucket
Bear yawning. He got tired out after a while.
Photobucket
"My sock!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Bear tug-a-waring with Snoopy and me.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I got almost a hundred pictures of little Bear. These are the best ones.
Not to depress anyone, but meeting Bear was bitter-sweet for me. My grandma says that my uncle is going to sell him in a week. He's only 5 weeks old! He needs his momma! Crying or Very sad
I told my grandma that he really needs to be with Endy until he is at least 8 weeks old. He will need to learn some important things from her. I understand that they really need the money since Endy has heartworm treatment and ear infection treatment, but in the long-run things will be better if they wait longer. Bear and the other puppies will grow to be good adult if she does.
Sorry to rant when I supposed to show pictures of the puppies, but this really irks me to no end, and I feel sorry for the poor puppies. Crying or Very sad
I'm praying that my uncle will make the right decisions. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)!   UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)! Icon_minipostedSun Mar 16, 2008 8:31 pm

P.S.
You can see the puppie's profile page here:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/741850
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)!   UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)! Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 9:33 am

OMG They are getting so big, and how cute are they?? Wow good luck,and I am so jealous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)!   UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)! Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 11:50 am

Oh wow! Simply adorable. GSD pups... Can't get any cuter. Apart form maybie rough collies/shelties, but they don't stay that way for long xP
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)!   UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)! Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 2:25 pm

flower
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)!   UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)! Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 7:03 pm

I WANT ONE!!!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)!   UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

UPDATED PICTURES OF INDIA'S PUPPY (at 32 days of age)!
Page 1 of 1