Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's going to be fun these next few days (not?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

It's going to be fun these next few days (not?) Empty
PostSubject: It's going to be fun these next few days (not?)   It's going to be fun these next few days (not?) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 23, 2008 2:24 pm

My uncle is working on the side of the house for us (our house isn't in the best condition... Blame it on the builders who didn't finish it up completely about 20 years ago Suspect )
It's in the backyard, so he had to take down a little section of the fence so he could get his vehicle in there. That means taking the dogs outside to do their business on a leash. No more watching them from the porch for me. At least until Saturday, where my uncle puts the fence back up.
This morning, I brought the dogs in the backyard to do their business. My uncle was back there. Cookie wasn't on a leash (I figured that since I can trust her not to wander off she didn't need one). She went through the part of the fence that's missing for now, but didn't leave the property. Treader had had to go potty badly, but all the excitement must have made him forget that. He just stared around kind of like this:
Shocked . I decided that he might go if I bring him to the front yard instead. I went back inside, and opened the front door. Cookie came inside through the door at that moment. I took Treader out. I told her to go potty, but he thought that we were going for a walk, I guess, because he kept trying to run ahead. Laughing
I took Cookie to the back yard (after my uncle left) earlier this afternoon to have her do her business. She acted like she was in shock. She was just staring at the missing part of the fence and the couple of nearby vehicles. She looked like she was thinking "What the heck is going on here???" Laughing
Here's what she saw:
Photobucket
The currently missing part of fence
Photobucket

Neutral It's going to be interested these next few days.

My mom and brother are going camping from tomorrow evening till Monday I believe.
My grandma will be staying with my dad and I during that time. I have a suspicion that she may be sneaking Cookie extra meals when she comes over. Suspect But I don't know for sure. I'll feed Cookie in front of her so she won't feel like she has to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be fun these next few days (not?)   It's going to be fun these next few days (not?) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Here's a pic from early Saturday morning, when I had to let Cookie out really early before those workers came here (they're afraid of Cookie):
Dogster.com: Running about outside in the early morning hours. The sun was just starting to come up when this pic was taken!
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be fun these next few days (not?)   It's going to be fun these next few days (not?) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 28, 2008 8:52 am

Cookie looks like she is tiptoeing in the dark! Razz
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be fun these next few days (not?)   It's going to be fun these next few days (not?) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 28, 2008 1:06 pm

She does now that you mention it. Laughing
They put the fence up today, so now we can let the dogs out normally again. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's going to be fun these next few days (not?)   It's going to be fun these next few days (not?) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

It's going to be fun these next few days (not?)
Page 1 of 1