Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SLOW FORUM

Go down 
+3
sheplovr
rexandbaby
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_minipostedWed Jan 09, 2008 11:12 pm

Okay guys, I know this forum is kinda slow, meaning we dont have that much action! I really think that this can be a great forum If we could just get some new members. Oh and remember the first couple months will be tough, only 27 members is going to mean not to many new posts, the forum is still growing!! Just wanted to tell yall, so you dont get too bored!! Very Happy lol!

Thanks,

Amanda
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 8:59 am

I have been checking everyday, and I think that we are going to be great!
Back to top Go down
sheplovr

sheplovr

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-02

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 3:53 pm

[b]Oh Yes, takes some time to build and build. Lots of patience, I have alot of researching to do yet for it.

I have been on it day n night checking, just came in from feeding puppy girl and others, but I am going to make certain all threads have something to read and learn from.

I learned the hard way now u all can learn from me, ha ha Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.vomschreknhaus.com
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 76

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_minipostedThu Jan 10, 2008 4:44 pm

That's the plan Shep!! lol!

Just kidding but I like to get as much information as possible!! I think the more you know the better for you and your dog!! That is why I ask so many questions!! I hope you guys don't mind! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawk

Number of posts : 21

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 3:35 pm

I like your site and you should be proud of yourself for starting it. It will get faster.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 4:00 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
USarmyCavScout

USarmyCavScout

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-04

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 8:01 pm

sorry I havent posted, been buisy at work got 6 cars that have to be finished, preped, and shipped by friday, been working tons of over time
Back to top Go down
sheplovr

sheplovr

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-02

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_minipostedSat Mar 08, 2008 3:38 pm

LETS ALL GET INVOLVED. I AM GOING TO CHECK AND MID APRIL THE MEMBER THAT HAS PARTICIPATED WILL WIN $10.00, NOT MUCH BUT HEY COME ON, LET'S GET TO DOING SOME THINGS.

POST ANYTHING PERTAINING TO GOOD NEWS OR INFORMATION TO HELP OTHERS. I AM GOING TO CHECK AND CHECK DAILY ON ALL OF YOU. WE CANNOT GIVE ALOT TILL WE GET SOME SPONSORS, SO WE NEED MEMBERS, JOIN IN THE NEW LOG I MADE ON INVITING NEW PEOPLE TO JOIN AND WIN A FEW BUCKS. OK? ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ASK ME, JUST HOLLER AT ME.....PAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.vomschreknhaus.com
Blkjacku2

Blkjacku2

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-23

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_minipostedSat Jun 07, 2008 10:55 am

Just invited my Facebook friends who own & love GSD's and also posted something on my Facebook group. Also going to message doggies on Dogster to see if that will help attract new members, hope so!!! Very Happy Cool cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/group/North_american_german_shepherds-134
Sponsored content

SLOW FORUM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLOW FORUM   SLOW FORUM Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

SLOW FORUM
Page 1 of 1