Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum going down.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Forum going down. Empty
PostSubject: Forum going down.   Forum going down. Icon_minipostedTue May 13, 2008 11:27 am

I noticed the forum seems to be going down, so we must start telling people again. Very Happy

I know a few forums to post on.
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Forum going down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum going down.   Forum going down. Icon_minipostedWed May 14, 2008 5:27 pm

Oh yes, I agree Wink

Thanks for reminding us! xP
Back to top Go down
Blkjacku2

Blkjacku2

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Forum going down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum going down.   Forum going down. Icon_minipostedFri Jun 06, 2008 9:56 pm

Wish I could be on here more often, if i didn't live at work!! Razz I think that this forum is awesome and will post again to all my fellow Facebook GSD lovers and hope thy'll join this great site!! Cool alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/group/North_american_german_shepherds-134
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Forum going down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum going down.   Forum going down. Icon_minipostedSat Jun 07, 2008 9:06 am

What a great idea ... ! It's just tough sometimes to keep something going - there's so many competing sites, as well as "real life" activities, competing for everyone's time. I've seen a lot of pretty interesting forums on Dogster start out "great guns" and then die-out because people got busy and/or found some place else to put their time & energy.

Shepherds4ever has a lot going for it ... and, on a given day, lots of sharing of ideas, information (we really have some well-informed folks on Shepherds4ever who kindly take the time to drop in from time-to-time), philosophy on issues, and even fun personal stuff. It's almost a community of kindred spirits and individuals ... and of all ages! Wow! Razz

But it does take everybody from time to time remembering to just put the word out there for someone new to come along and participate. Thanks for the reminder!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
Blkjacku2

Blkjacku2

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Forum going down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum going down.   Forum going down. Icon_minipostedSat Jun 07, 2008 10:46 am

I agree 100%, I've seen the same thing on Dogster. Not only witht he group I just started, (only have 5 members, lol) & other groups, there may be a lot of members but have a very low posting activity rate. I understand as well that everyone has busy lives, but you're right, if we want to keep this forum going, we need to spread the word. I invited all of my fellow GSD lovers from Facebook & my GSD Facebook group (the link for my group is below) to come and join this great forum, hope they come & check it out!!! Cool Very Happy

German Shepherd Lovers
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/group/North_american_german_shepherds-134
Sponsored content

Forum going down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum going down.   Forum going down. Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Forum going down.
Page 1 of 1