Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Cat Foods for my cats...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kimerajamm

kimerajamm

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-31

Best Cat Foods for my cats... Empty
PostSubject: Best Cat Foods for my cats...   Best Cat Foods for my cats... Icon_minipostedTue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

I just wondering if what cat food is you guys using...I have already have a cat food for my cats but still I am seeking for the best....I know that you are experience enough in this matter so I am asking for you suggerstions about it...If anyone of you here have common suggestions maybe that would be my pick...It is really important for me to have more information about this stuffs since I am only new to this...
Any help would be highly appreciated...

silent silent silent

Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Best Cat Foods for my cats... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Cat Foods for my cats...   Best Cat Foods for my cats... Icon_minipostedSun Mar 27, 2011 1:49 am

Back when I had a cat it was before I knew anything about what foods a carnivore needs to eat, so we fed pretty much anything at the grocery store.
If I were to get another cat, honestly I'd put him on a raw diet. I hear that raw diets with cats are bit harder to manage than they are with dogs, though. For one thing besides the 80/80/10 ratio hey need to be fed heart on a regular basis for the taurine, too. (Always do your research before starting raw.)
I know less about commercial foods for cats, though I hear that Orijen is good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115

Best Cat Foods for my cats...
Page 1 of 1