Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less Empty
PostSubject: Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less   Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less Icon_minipostedThu Mar 27, 2008 10:24 pm

These handsome kitties are Charlie, a supposed purebred American Bobtail, and Soldier, a mixed breed.
Charlie is the friendlier of the two. Soldier is reserved and a bit on the grouchy side. If he doesn't like something, he won't hesitate to let you know with a noise of his.
They aren't my cats; they belong to a friend of my family. They are just staying in my room and will be for a couple more months. My dogs can't come in my room while they are here. Cookie's good with cats, but Treader isn't.
Charlie, the American Bobtail
Charlie napping on my dresser. I love you He likes high places.
Soldier, mixed breed
Soldier prefers the bed.
Charlie looking out thw window
Charlie look out the window.
Waiting at the door to tease the doggies
They both like to tease my dogs. Here's Soldier waiting for Cookie or Treader to come along and try to grab his paws. Laughing
Peekaboo!
"Peekaboo!" Charlie hiding from my brother.
The Truce
Charlie and Soldier get into their scwabbles. It looks like they're shaking paws here though!
Photobucket
Charlie jumping off my dresser.
Photobucket
Soldier
Photobucket
Soldier again. He wouldn't like me saying this about him, but he's so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less   Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less Icon_minipostedThu Mar 27, 2008 10:30 pm

These are wonderful! Really LOVELY cats. Must be interesting to keep them in your room. They sleep with you, too? Lovely, warm, sleek, purring kitties ... wow.

Cruiser's not allowed to sleep in our bedroom because we bring the cat (and my Ciano-Iggy) in to sleep on the bed, and Cruiser wants to spook the cat which rather frightens her and the whole little "game" aggravates my honey, so Cruiser gets to sleep on his very own doggy bed and have the run of the house.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less   Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less Icon_minipostedThu Mar 27, 2008 10:45 pm

While they're here, I'm sleeping in the living room. Laughing That way I can be with my dogs. But they are great kitties. I wish that they could stay here. I love you
Here's a pictures of Cookie playing with Soldier through the door:
Dogster.com: Talking to the kitties...

I almost forgot...here's they're page on Catster:
http://www.catster.com/cats/691965
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less   Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less Icon_minipostedFri Mar 28, 2008 11:22 am

She has a purebreed cat? Where did she get him? I've never even seen a pure in my whole life xD

Aww! They are all adorable xD
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less   Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less Icon_minipostedFri Mar 28, 2008 12:16 pm

Charlie was at a gas station. This lady found him and she had to go somewhere, so she asked my family's friend to keep him for her until she got back. When she did get back, he asked, "Can I keep him?"

You can buy cats from breeders too. We had a purebred Havanese Siamese named Bronson when I was 4, but I don't remember where we got him from. scratch
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less   Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less Icon_minipostedSat Mar 29, 2008 8:33 am

Oh, wow o_O

I've never seen a purbred in RL, just in pictures and on TV!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less   Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Not really my cats, but handsome guys none-the-less
Page 1 of 1