Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Update On Baby Rabbit!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Update On Baby Rabbit! Empty
PostSubject: Update On Baby Rabbit!   Update On Baby Rabbit! Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 11:44 pm

Well, my mother won't drive me to the vet to have the baby euthinized. :/ I wish she would though, and at the same time I hope she doesn't.

See, I know the baby is quite injured, and the maggots don't help, but they baby is also doing better then before. He has started moving some.

I was on a site run by a lady who has rescued injured and orphaned baby Rabbits, and was doing some things she said on her site.

He hasn't been eating or drinking yet, so I've been giving him a mix of sugar/salt/warmwater to keep him hydrated. I also pulled one of the Maggots out because really, those things are quite large already for being in such a little baby. I have only seen 3, so now there are 2, but I can't get the others quick enough.

I was told he doesn't need formula, but with him not eating do you think he would? Some people said he does some said he doesn't. I always have a problem with mixed opinions.

He does seem a little more alert also. He took his mix well, but I really am getting sickened by those Maggots. I one, feel bad, and two, they just disgust me.
Back to top Go down
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Update On Baby Rabbit!   Update On Baby Rabbit! Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 8:54 am

He passed away. I thought he may have been doing better because I got some noise out of him, and he was moving, so I went to feed him, and he wasn't taking it, so I thought he wasn't hungry, so I put him back in his tank..I just checked him a couple minutes ago, and he was gone.
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Update On Baby Rabbit!   Update On Baby Rabbit! Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 9:51 am

Poor little bunny. I'm sorry no one was there to help you with him. I know we all felt bad for you and for the little baby bunny. Just know that you tried to help him the best you could, and now he's not suffering anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Update On Baby Rabbit!   Update On Baby Rabbit! Icon_minipostedThu Aug 21, 2008 1:00 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update On Baby Rabbit!   Update On Baby Rabbit! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Update On Baby Rabbit!
Page 1 of 1