Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New and better picture of my uncle's dog India!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

New and better picture of my uncle's dog India! Empty
PostSubject: New and better picture of my uncle's dog India!   New and better picture of my uncle's dog India! Icon_minipostedThu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 am

Now I want another GSD. A sable one. Razz
Now, India's pictures:
Dogster.com: Hello! I may look a little mean because of my dark face, but once I quit barking at you I'm nice. Except to people like robbers and murders, etc.
Dogster.com: Look what Cookie's mistress gave me. Well, actually she gave it to Snoopy but it's mine too.
Dogster.com: Aren't I pretty?
Dogster.com: I love this toy!
Dogster.com:
Dogster.com: Snuggling with my human. I'm barking because I don't like the camera's flash.
Dogster.com: *sniff, sniff*
Dogster.com: Waiting on the kitchen just in case my human drops some food by accident.
Dogster.com:
(Dogster.com: This is one of my puppies, Princess (the one that was placed too early) at 15 1/2 weeks old. Got this picture from her owner. She's almost as big as a full-grown dog, eh? The other dog on the left is her owner's other GSD, Dutchess.
This is India's puppy Princess, the one that my pastor got. This is Princess with my pastor's other GSD Dutchess. Here, Princess is only 15 1l2 weeks! She's BIG!)
Dogster.com:
Dogster.com:
Dogster.com: Love my toy
Dogster.com:
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: New and better picture of my uncle's dog India!   New and better picture of my uncle's dog India! Icon_minipostedThu Jun 26, 2008 4:51 pm

I ended up having to go to my uncle's house again today. India was outside today. Once when I went outside with my uncle for him to show me something...well, please please don't tell anyone but...India didn't like me so close to her master and she grabbed my leg. She didn't bite very hard, it was more of a warning bite than an attack bite. She could have done much more damage if she wanted too. Only I and one other person knew about it before I told you. My uncle doesn't even know. And I don't want him to know, if he found out he might put India to sleep. I'm not upset at India. She was trying to protect my uncle. I was shook up and upset after that, but not at India but because if the wrong person found out India might get put to sleep. I went outside to pet her after that and she was friendly that time as long as I stayed away from her humans. Please don't tell anyone, India is a very good dog and I don't want her to get into trouble for doing her duty, even if she did suspect the wrong person. But she doesn't know me very well yet, so I can't blame her. Even if I could, I probably wouldn't. I love dogs too much to do that. The new pictures of her from today are loading right now. I'll show them to you in a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: New and better picture of my uncle's dog India!   New and better picture of my uncle's dog India! Icon_minipostedThu Jun 26, 2008 7:02 pm

I'm too lazy to post her new pics the regular way right now LOL, so I'll just give you the link to her photo book:
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/710149/photos/1
Back to top Go down
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: New and better picture of my uncle's dog India!   New and better picture of my uncle's dog India! Icon_minipostedSun Aug 03, 2008 9:00 pm

She is lovely!
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: New and better picture of my uncle's dog India!   New and better picture of my uncle's dog India! Icon_minipostedMon Aug 04, 2008 11:59 am

Yeah, I just love her. I want my next dog to be a sable GSD now. Razz
Too bad my uncle won't get her spayed...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and better picture of my uncle's dog India!   New and better picture of my uncle's dog India! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

New and better picture of my uncle's dog India!
Page 1 of 1