Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Offleash Brag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TravisGSD

TravisGSD

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Offleash Brag Empty
PostSubject: Offleash Brag   Offleash Brag Icon_minipostedWed Jun 11, 2008 5:10 pm

I knew Trav was reliable off leash, but he really proved it to me yesterday.

We were wandering my grandparents acreage and it is all open , no fences.

Travis listened 100%. If he went somewhere I didn't want him to go, I'd simply call his name and he'd be right by my side.

A few times he ran ahead to the house out of my sight, but as soon as I got to the house he was standing there waiting for me.

He was very intersted in exploring, but his main concern was being by me. He'd always make sure to not have too much distance between us and if he was ahead of me he would keep looking back like "are you coming?"

Theres my tiny brag. ;P
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Offleash Brag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offleash Brag   Offleash Brag Icon_minipostedWed Jun 11, 2008 6:24 pm

Wow. Cookie is pretty good offleash. I don't have her offleash in public except when I'm riding my bike though. In the front yard, she can be offleash. There's two Dobermans next door that likes to tease her when she runs past their fence. Cookie will go to meet them, and I have to call her several times before she comes back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115

Offleash Brag
Page 1 of 1