Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP

Go down 
+3
missyntc
AnimalMommy
brandy0421
7 posters
AuthorMessage
brandy0421

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-18

MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Empty
PostSubject: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedMon May 19, 2008 11:28 pm

I know of a 5 year old purbred German shepherd who needs to find a
new home. He is a white and cream diluted blanket coat. He has a
high prey drive so his new home cannot have small pets or cats. His owners have him staying in a boarding facility because they don't want him at their house. Because he wasn't up to date on bordatella, they have him in a windowless basement part of the boarding facility. This includes limited human contact. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedTue May 20, 2008 1:06 am

Poor fella.

If you have pictures please post. Smile
Back to top Go down
missyntc

missyntc

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedTue May 20, 2008 9:11 am

That's to bad Sad

I wish we could help but our home is maxed out on dog capacity. We can't care for anymore animals the way they deserve.

I pray that he finds a furever home...
Back to top Go down
http://missyntc.tripod.com/index.html
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedTue May 20, 2008 12:57 pm

I wish I could help...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedSat May 24, 2008 9:43 pm

Ugh, fingers crossed for this guy. Hope he finds a loving home Smile
Back to top Go down
brandy0421

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedSun Jun 01, 2008 7:33 pm

Dakota is still looking for his forever home. Crying or Very sad Could it be you?
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedSun Jun 01, 2008 8:34 pm

I hope that he finds a good home. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
brandy0421

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedTue Jun 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Great news. Dakota was given a temperament evaulation today, which he passed with flying colors. I did find a rescue to take him. Hopefully they can get him into a foster home ASAP. If anyone is interested in him, he is now with Planned Pethood in Toledo, Ohio, www.plannedpethood.org. I love you
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedTue Jun 03, 2008 10:28 pm

Thank goodness. There was nothing we could do here in Colorado, and ... besides ... we're at our maximum. Thank goodness a rescue group took him and will find him a foster. That prey drive can really be a bother and a stumbling block sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
missyntc

missyntc

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedWed Jun 04, 2008 9:09 am

I am glad he is with a rescue group. He is a beautiful boy and has lovely smile.

Too bad about his strong prey drive - the instincts of a herding breed (high energy, high prey drive) can be a curse for a dog that's looking for an ordinary pet home.
Back to top Go down
http://missyntc.tripod.com/index.html
brandy0421

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedSun Jun 08, 2008 12:34 pm

More great news for Dakota. He is in a foster home. cheers They do have a cat, but so far so good. He hasn't bothered it at all. I have a male GSD who apparently also has a strong prey drive since he also "protects" his backyard, but is wonderful with his feline siblings.
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedSun Jun 08, 2008 1:14 pm

My next GSD is going to be either a shelter or rescue dog. Too bad we can't get another one right now. My dad wants to get another GSD when we can afford it because Cookie is getting old. He figures that if we get a young one Cookie can help me teach him manners by example and by the time Cookie dies (God forbid! Evil or Very Mad ) he will be completely trained.
Back to top Go down
owners2GSheps2

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_minipostedSun Jun 08, 2008 6:45 pm

I'm glad to hear Dakota is doing ok. i hope he gets a good home soon. we are maxed out too. We have our 2 Shepherds Dakota and cheyenne. And we just adopted a puppy from a shelter. Comanche is not GS. We also have 2 cats too. Dee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP   MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

MALE GSD IN NEED OF HOME/RESCUE ASAP
Page 1 of 1