Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cookie needs prayers like there never before!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Empty
PostSubject: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_minipostedWed Apr 02, 2008 12:43 pm

I posted this in several places on Dogster. I'll just paste what I wrote on Dogster (in "Cookie's words"):
My mistress's dad is talking about getting rid of me He wants to surrender me to a rescue group and if the surrender fee costs too much, he might even just decide to put me to sleep. See, I have incontinence and when mistress was talking about how we could use doggy diapers for me he says "Well, who's going to pay for it." (We're very, very, very, very, very tight on money right now.) And that someone would have to be home at all times to change it for me. I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE! Mistress's mom talked him into using vinigar and water to clean up after me, and he'll give it a chance. But please we need your prayers like there's no tomorrow!
Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Mad pale affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_minipostedWed Apr 02, 2008 1:34 pm

Oh no! Poor Cookie Sad

I hope you don't have to get rid of her... Or even worse, put her down...

Thats so sad... Unfortuanatly, doggy diapers don't even actualy work that well Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_minipostedWed Apr 02, 2008 3:57 pm

OMG I would be pissed. That is horrible! Why would he want to get rid of you, or put you down when you are a perfictely healthy dog? Evil or Very Mad I could send you some money if you want!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_minipostedWed Apr 02, 2008 5:06 pm

I'd have to ask my mom about it. I'll let you know what she says.
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 03, 2008 9:37 am

So sorry to hear about Cookie! Sad
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 03, 2008 1:18 pm

We reached a compromise. If I spray a vinigar and water solution on the fur on Cookie's rear twice a day, spray the same solution on all of her accidents then my dad will give it a chance. If it works (and it seems to be working so far) then she can stay. Also, whenever we do happen to be gone for several hours, we will keep her in the office will lots of towels over the places where she likes to sleep. I've been slacking on her walks, but walking will help strengthen her bladder muscles so I'm going to be taking her on a walk once a day whenever I can.
It's working so far. cheers
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_minipostedThu Apr 03, 2008 4:02 pm

thats great!! Thanks for sharing the good news!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_minipostedFri Apr 04, 2008 3:23 am

Oh, thats great news! I hope she improves even futher ^^
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_minipostedSat Apr 05, 2008 2:15 pm

I know that you have school, but you should try for 2 walks of shorter duration, so as not to tire her, and help build the muscles with causing pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cookie needs prayers like there never before!   Cookie needs prayers like there never before! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Cookie needs prayers like there never before!
Page 1 of 1