Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NOT POSTING

Go down 
+7
rexandbaby
Sadie12
ladysable
Patti B.
Questdriven
GSDManiac
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedWed Mar 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Okay this is really making me mad. Wanna know what... the people that sign up on this forum, but never post, or ever sign on! I am fixing to start just banning people if they dont post, and I really dont want to do that. Just tell me you dont want to join when I ask you to!

Plz and Thanks,

Admin Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedWed Mar 26, 2008 5:28 pm

That is annoying xD
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedWed Mar 26, 2008 8:53 pm

Evil or Very Mad It is, but maybe they didn't get a chance yet. Or maybe they just joined "to make a statement" and not to post anything. Either way, it can be annoying. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedWed Mar 26, 2008 10:28 pm

Y'know ... some people don't feel comfortable posting. They might of joined because there's such great info and links that are helpful to anyone with a GSD. Actually, a lot of the info would be helpful to any dog lover/owner. I belong to several listservs and forums. Sometimes I post because I think I have something to contribute, or I'm just in that sort of chatty mood, and other times I just see what's happening of interest and have to move right on. Those of us who talk a lot need an audience. :-) And if folks are "tuning in" and lurking about, they must be enjoying it and getting something useful out of it.

My $1.50 on a Weds night. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedThu Mar 27, 2008 3:17 am

Yes, Patti, i'm actualy a member of a few forums, and some I havn't even signed up to, I just lurk... This is the only one i'm active on.
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedThu Mar 27, 2008 11:23 am

Hmmmm...
I have noticed that each forum gets tons of views but not always many comments.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedThu Mar 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Yeah Cookie... But I think thats mostly to us lot, checking the posts, and after we've posted it takes us back here again xP
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedThu Mar 27, 2008 10:13 pm

The Membership list shows who has been on recently. There were 22 individuals (not counting multiple times for someone) on the Forum just today. Another 20+ (I quit counting around 20) different individuals from the 22 of today have been on in the last week. Folks clearly find the Forum interesting enough to keep checking it. That's a good thing, IMO, right?! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
ladysable

ladysable

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-19

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedFri Mar 28, 2008 7:22 am

Quote :
I am fixing to start just banning people if they dont post, and I really dont want to do that.

Please don't! I know from experience how frustrating it can be having a message board with few members posting. I know first hand the amount of work and effort involved with maintaining and running a board and I appreciate your efforts.

Unfortunately, not everyone will post. As Patti B posted above, some people are not comfortable posting and prefer lurking around. This is still good as it means that they are finding things interesting enough to hang around.

As the forum continues to grow and the lurkers become more familiar with the regulars, more people will starting joining in. Be patient.

Tamara
Back to top Go down
Sadie12

Sadie12

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-27

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedFri Mar 28, 2008 7:26 am

Evil or Very Mad It dose get agervating sometimes but you gotta now that new people don't know how to do things on here. That what happend when I got on dogster after a week or two I got the hang of dogster. They might to the same here.
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedFri Mar 28, 2008 7:40 am

You know that I post at least once a day, but there are times that I log in and just quickly read and then have to get off, I do that at other places too. I would hate to be banned when I like reading what is happening. silent
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedFri Mar 28, 2008 10:45 am

Mhm...

And thast great Patti, I nevr noticed or knew that many people came back to check...
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 76

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedFri Mar 28, 2008 8:18 pm

I can understand how it has to be frustrating... and I am sorry I haven't been around. I have been very ill and unable to do much of anything lately. I would have been so sad if I had been banned during this time because of my lack of posting. Sometimes life just gets in the way of doing the fun things!! Make sure you are patient with people. You never know what is really happening in their lives at any given time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedFri Mar 28, 2008 8:45 pm

You are right, and I am sorry you have not been feeling well. Glad you are back!
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedSat Mar 29, 2008 7:16 am

O, are you better now?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedSat Mar 29, 2008 9:06 am

omg sadie love the avatar!
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 76

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedSat Mar 29, 2008 9:47 am

I am doing better but not nearly 100%. I took a turn for the worse in January and am finally starting to feel almost normal again. I finally was able to walk my baby for the first time in what seems like forever 2 weeks ago.
I am sure I am on the mend and will be back to normal soon!! Very Happy
Thanks for your concern Donna!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedSat Mar 29, 2008 9:49 am

thats great, im really sorry, sounds bad! glad you are feeling better, and it truly is great to c u back!
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedSat Mar 29, 2008 10:52 am

Yeah, we did miss you and sending healing vibes that you keep improving! Cool
Back to top Go down
cat001

cat001

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-02-06

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:14 pm

I joined a while ago but forgot my password, then kept forgeting to sign in! :S but i'm just ditzy lol!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:15 pm

hahaha
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:19 pm

Aww xDD

Oooh... I love your avvie =3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:21 pm

AAA I just saw it, that would also be a great action shot!
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Yeah! Thats what I was thinking!
Back to top Go down
cat001

cat001

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-02-06

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:35 pm

It's a pitty i can only submit 1 picture in the contest lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NOT POSTING Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOT POSTING   NOT POSTING Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

NOT POSTING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next