Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The park we're off to the park

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

The park we're off to the park Empty
PostSubject: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 4:35 pm

Okay well today me and Gideon went to the park just to goof around! It was so much fun. I took a tennis ball and threw it. I was a little hesistent at first thinking he would not come back. But did he ever prove me wrong. Come Gideon and he would come. Sit Gideon and he would sit. It was awesome. People kept coming over and were like omg your dog is so beautiful, he is so big. Then this one couple came over and they petted him, and asked if i had trained him myself, which i have, and they were like wow you did good, you r like the Dog Whisperer! OMG OMG OMG!~ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy He would not let me out of his sight either. I felt so safe being there by myself. Just another reason the GSD is the best breed in the world! lol! lol! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Awww! He is such a good little boy. Your lucky to have him x) People can be amazed at the slightest things... sometimes in the park, I get my dogs to do little 'shows' xDD Its so funny.

In the summer, we have a festivle at the park... The people who run it are going to let me do some canine freestyle with Eyse ^^

I would love to see some of his tricks... Any way you could upload a video to photobucket or youtube? ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 4:39 pm

yah for sure!
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 4:46 pm

You do have a great dog!
I like to show off Cookie at the park too. I have her jump over things (that aren't too high, she is getting old) and do some of the simple tricks that I taught her. People are impressed, but a lot of people are afraid of her even though she doesn't show any signs of aggression. Well, she does bark at other dogs sometimes, especially if they are off-leash. She knows that there's something wrong with a dog off-leash at the park. Sorry that I talk about my dogs so much when this thread is about your dog. I'm talkative and don't have the gifts of words to tell people that they have a great dog.

You're blessed to have a dog like you have!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 5:03 pm

I wish that Video-Egg would work on my computer...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 5:09 pm

< 33333

GORGEOUS!! Oh man, that video is awesome! What a good boy! ^^

He's very good with the timing! And your voice/accent is awesome x)

'Bye... I can't believe I just said bye to you all, its like i'm talking to you on the phone'
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 7:00 pm

Too Nice! cheers
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 7:08 pm

I think, if you keep training him, get onto complicated tricks, and wait until he gets a bit older... You could maybie do a bit of canine freestyle with him. Well... You said he was a big boy, so maybie not the jumping up onto your back parts xD
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedMon Mar 17, 2008 10:22 pm

Great pics of the absolutely gorgeous Gideon, Miss Amanda ... got one thing to say: WOW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedTue Mar 18, 2008 9:22 am

Aww thanks guys, nice lighting today, going to get some more@!
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_minipostedTue Mar 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Yay! Can't wait to see more pics... He is truly gorgeous. I love the colour and face on him ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The park we're off to the park   The park we're off to the park Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The park we're off to the park
Page 1 of 1