Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How did your GSD get it's name?

Go down 
+11
missyntc
Dutch
Thundering Herd
ladysable
Patti B.
dustygal
rexandbaby
TravisGSD
Admin
GSDManiac
Questdriven
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Little River GSDs

Little River GSDs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

How did your GSD get it's name? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How did your GSD get it's name?   How did your GSD get it's name? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 12:18 pm

Cody - He got his name because right before we got him I had a gsd/pit mix named Dakota and a gsd/lab mix named Kodiak so when we got Cody it just seemed to fit in, but when we gave him to my grandmother after her dog passed away she changed it to "Shepherd of Schatten"(??) a.k.a. Shep.

Alex - My dad named her 'Lances Alexandria Moon' and Alex was for short

Rebel - The name was already given to him.
Back to top Go down
TravisGSD

TravisGSD

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: How did your GSD get it's name?   How did your GSD get it's name? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Oct 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Got a new one so I thought I'd add her name too.

Addaxx - I was searching a puppy name site and saw the name Addax and immediately liked it. Thought I'd mix it up a bit though and add an extra 'x'.
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: How did your GSD get it's name?   How did your GSD get it's name? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Oct 05, 2008 8:00 am

What a cool name!
Back to top Go down
Krumm

Krumm

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: How did your GSD get it's name?   How did your GSD get it's name? - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jun 10, 2009 10:44 am

I loooove picking out names. Krumm got his name from a couple different areas. It is a German last name, I enjoy the Harry Potter series, Viktor Krum was the Bulgarian Quidditch seeker, and lastly, Krumm was a character on the cartoon Aaahhh Real Monsters. He held his eyeballs up with his hands and had really long armpit hair cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did your GSD get it's name?   How did your GSD get it's name? - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

How did your GSD get it's name?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Shepherd Talk :: General Shepherd-
Jump to: