Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My daughter's pets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

My daughter's pets Empty
PostSubject: My daughter's pets   My daughter's pets Icon_minipostedTue Feb 26, 2008 11:42 am

Went to make new friends, I just love Lily, she slept on my lap whenever possible!
My daughter's pets CIMG1113

This is Chiena, her Pitbull Terrier
My daughter's pets CIMG1107

Mean isn't she? Sleeping with Zero, the neurotic cat!
My daughter's pets CIMG1110
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

My daughter's pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daughter's pets   My daughter's pets Icon_minipostedTue Feb 26, 2008 3:51 pm

What bright eyes Chieno has, and I'm guessing that's "her" chair? Laughing

Our kitty avoids the dogs at all costs, but she's a timid creature and they're, well, NOT!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

My daughter's pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daughter's pets   My daughter's pets Icon_minipostedTue Feb 26, 2008 5:23 pm

When I last visited, that chair was part of the decor! Not anymore, it is now hers. The cat can of course share, but if the cat is there alone, and Chiena sees this, off she is driven. Too funny!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

My daughter's pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daughter's pets   My daughter's pets Icon_minipostedWed Feb 27, 2008 4:57 pm

very cute! that last pic, is a great pic for people who dont trust Bullie breeds! thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

My daughter's pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daughter's pets   My daughter's pets Icon_minipostedWed Feb 27, 2008 6:44 pm

She is still young, only 4 months, but she is so nice. She does have a problem with fear, but as a four month old that seems to be normal. We will see. I told them that if they do not want her, or can not deal with her, bring her to me. I know that we will get along famously! Of course, I am older, and can deal!!!!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

My daughter's pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daughter's pets   My daughter's pets Icon_minipostedMon Mar 10, 2008 1:56 am

Chiena is very beautifful. Truly. Pitbull's are unfortuanatly banned where I live, so i've never seen one in RL... But her colour. Wow. Brindle is love!

Aww! the last pic is just too darn adorable. And the first cat looks like mine ^^
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

My daughter's pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daughter's pets   My daughter's pets Icon_minipostedMon Mar 10, 2008 9:13 am

Yep ... they're banned a lot of places around the Denver-Metro area, too. The truly unfortunate thing is irresponsible owners and then there's the I-don't-care-as-long-as-I-make-money back-yard breeders. We had some very unfortunate incidents around here thanks, IMO, to the above and the breed was banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
Sponsored content

My daughter's pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: My daughter's pets   My daughter's pets Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

My daughter's pets
Page 1 of 1