Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 GSDs in need of rescue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brandy0421

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-18

3 GSDs in need of rescue Empty
PostSubject: 3 GSDs in need of rescue   3 GSDs in need of rescue Icon_minipostedTue Dec 02, 2008 10:41 pm

Paulding County Dog Shelter in Paulding Ohio 45879 has 3, YES 3 purebred German Sheperds who are desperate and need rescue.

1st up - female who was shot and is presently at the vets office for examination and or surgery

2nd up - female who was nearly starved to death and also had an embedded collar, she had surgery and is fine now, owner pleaded guilty in court and dog had to be held as evidence, dog is available now

3rd up - male picked up as stray and not claimed

All are under 2 years old and purebreds. Please cross post to the moon.
Will also need sponsors - pull fee is $15 per dog and they may had a parvo vac but dont know for sure.

Transport help is very limited but I will do the best I can. This shelter is rural, small and only has 12 dog runs. Email me if you can help. Pics to be posted tomorrow.

Shelter is on petfinder but their site is not up to date. Lmansf8009@aol.com
Back to top Go down

3 GSDs in need of rescue
Page 1 of 1