Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prete Noma

Go down 
+2
Admin
Odysseus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Prete Noma Empty
PostSubject: Prete Noma   Prete Noma Icon_minipostedSun Jan 06, 2008 1:23 am

She was my first dog and the light of my life. My best friend and constant companion. She had a troubled start. My brother found her severely wounded and emaciated on the streets and lured her in with food. After days he finally captured her and took her to a vet who said she had most likely been thrown from a moving car. Although she never fully overcame the scars of her youth, partially due to my inexperience, she was the most amazing dog I have ever met.
I have no idea what her blending of breeds was. She was beautiful, athletic, healthy, intelligent and driven. The perfect dog in my eyes. I know all you breeders out there say that new breeds should not be started, but if I could I would make a breed of dogs similar to her. She lived until she was over 18 and a half and was never sick a day in her life. After being attacked by a dog who escaped its home when she was 10 the injuries caused arthritis and she became lame which is why I had to make the hard choice to put her down, but her fire never left her.
If I had only known how to she would have been able to compete in Frisbee and agility. She could clear 6 feet high with no effort and was able to jump the 9 ft fence at the kennels we placed her in while we were away.
Her beauty, fire and spirit will always be with me. She saved me in more ways than I can say. She opened my heart and gave me hope. My life is so much better because she was a part of it.

My angel I miss you so but you are still with me each and everyday filling my heart.

Prete Noma Pretesmall
My favorite picture of her. I took this everywhere I went. (hence the damage to the picture)

Prete Noma PreteScan0001copy
My intelligent athlete.

Prete Noma PreteScan0010cropcopy
Driven, focused and highly trainable

Prete Noma P1010506copy
At over 18 years old. Still beautiful
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Prete Noma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prete Noma   Prete Noma Icon_minipostedSun Jan 06, 2008 1:23 pm

aww she was very lucky to find you! she must have a had a very loving life, and 18 yrs old Shocked wow, she was old. R.I.P Prete Noma!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
sheplovr

sheplovr

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Prete Noma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prete Noma   Prete Noma Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 10:29 pm

Such a loving tribute to a great Shepherd, loyal companion as should be and was. Nice thoughts put into very good words and a story also. thanks and so sorry..
Back to top Go down
http://www.vomschreknhaus.com
sparrowhawk

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Prete Noma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prete Noma   Prete Noma Icon_minipostedFri Jan 11, 2008 4:01 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. Keep the wonderful memories alive and you will meet again.
What a beautiful girl, sounds like you both were lucky to have eachother.
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Prete Noma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prete Noma   Prete Noma Icon_minipostedSun Mar 09, 2008 6:42 pm

I'm very sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences. She was a beautifful girl.

RIP Noma

♥
Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Prete Noma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prete Noma   Prete Noma Icon_minipostedSat Mar 15, 2008 12:58 pm

I'm sorry for your loss!♥
Back to top Go down
http://leighassite.gotfamilyonline.com/
Sponsored content

Prete Noma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prete Noma   Prete Noma Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Prete Noma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Shepherd Talk :: In loving memory-
Jump to: