Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone feeding something special for the holidays?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Anyone feeding something special for the holidays? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone feeding something special for the holidays?   Anyone feeding something special for the holidays? Icon_minipostedFri Oct 17, 2008 7:55 pm

On Thanksgiving, my dogs always get some turkey. Since Treader is being fed raw now, I'll feed him some raw turkey on that day. tongue
On Christmas, Cookie always gets some of our Christmas meal as well. I'll try to find some raw deer meat to give Treader on Christmas. (Of course, I'll give some to Cookie too. I couldn't leave her out.) What a Face

Does anyone else give their dogs a special treat for the holidays? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone feeding something special for the holidays?   Anyone feeding something special for the holidays? Icon_minipostedSat Oct 18, 2008 10:28 am

On holidays, I'm actually at home, so they get lots of extra attention, which is a special thing for me! I also get to go on long walks, play more with them, and I love to bake "doggie cookies" for them - they smell great, and they seem to like them much better than the ones I buy in the store. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Anyone feeding something special for the holidays?   Anyone feeding something special for the holidays? Icon_minipostedWed Oct 29, 2008 2:08 pm

Mine allways get penut butter doggy cake Razz

I usually give them some meat, or duluxe food we would not normally be able to feed, ect... And this year for one of their birthday's I got them all some doggy chocolate! ^^ They really enjoyed that. HArd to come across around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone feeding something special for the holidays?   Anyone feeding something special for the holidays? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Anyone feeding something special for the holidays?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Shepherd Talk :: Nutrition-
Jump to: