Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did she... EAT her toys?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Did she... EAT her toys? Empty
PostSubject: Did she... EAT her toys?   Did she... EAT her toys? Icon_minipostedSat Oct 11, 2008 9:34 pm

Well, last year we had living room re-painted, and because of my mum not being able to find a matching lampshade for the new decor, we've been living with a bare light hanging and collecting cobwebs.

Well, a few weeks ago she went out and found one in B&Q, she said it was 'absolutley perfect' and it was half price. As she's extreamly cheap, she bought it home and fitted it Razz

A couple of days go by, and I noticed a couple of Luna's toys had gone missing... Pink Pig and Bear, completley dissapeared. Well, that's kinda normal with a dog like Luna Very Happy So we checked in all her usual hiding spots. Nowhere.

One of my friends reccommended we try the garden. But nope, still no toys Suspect At this point, we were begining to think about x-rays, abdominal surgery and huge vets bills! I mean, two squeaky toys could do serious damage to our bank balance. And Luna, 'course Razz

Then, I noticed the guilty looks at the ceiling. Luna was standing in the middle of the room, looking up at the new lampshade.

'No...' I thought.

But, oh yes. Perched inside were Pink Pig and Bear. Laughing

lol! My dad fetched them down. Luna was ecstatic, bouncing around with both toys in her mouth at once, squeaking and being a loony.

So, yes. Aparantly Luna throws her toys up into the air when she plays Shocked Way up.

This was about two weeks ago. A couple of days after the incident, a few more toys go missing...

They where in the lampshade.

Then a few days later, Pink Pig goes missing for a secound time along with Mr Snake. Do you know where they were?

Lampshade.

Well. Mum took it back to B&Q, BOL! I wonder if the person at the counter thought she was lying. After all, how many times can you say 'My pet kept throwing stuff up there' as a reason for return?

Did she... EAT her toys? _9286948edcr3
She's the one on the far right. She's such a nutter Laughing
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Did she... EAT her toys?   Did she... EAT her toys? Icon_minipostedSun Oct 12, 2008 7:39 am

Man, I laughed out loud reading that!
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Did she... EAT her toys?   Did she... EAT her toys? Icon_minipostedSun Oct 12, 2008 11:57 am

That's so funny!
It reminds me of this picture of Treader:
Dogster.com: This picture is almost a year old. See my big throat!
It looks like he's catching his toys, but no I had tossed it clear across the room. As I snapped the camera, he raced toward the couch and jumped. Apparently, he had tossed the toy himself and caught it when he landed on the couch. Exclamation I would never have known that without this picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Did she... EAT her toys?   Did she... EAT her toys? Icon_minipostedWed Oct 15, 2008 3:15 pm

Haha Razz Glad ya had a laugh ^^

BOL! That picture is adorable. You allways take such great action shots of your dogs, amazing you got that picture Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did she... EAT her toys?   Did she... EAT her toys? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Did she... EAT her toys?
Page 1 of 1