Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Been spayed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Been spayed! Empty
PostSubject: Been spayed!   Been spayed! Icon_minipostedSat Oct 11, 2008 9:16 pm

She was spayed yesterday. Was crying in pain all night, bless her silent She didn't sleep at all. They gave her an injection for it at the time of the operation, but they didn't send her home with any meds Mad

My mum went back to the vets today though, and they gave us five days worth of Rymidol tablets (?) for her. It cost us an extra £14... Eurgh.

Apparantly she was much more comfortable after she had them. She slept for ages in her crate Razz When she woke up she was starting to act like normal bonkers, though. And Mill + Lampshade collar thing = lol!

She's doing all sorts of strange things with it Suspect She puts her head down so the edge of the cone is resting on the floor, and then runs around Razz It's quite funny to watch. I have pictures/videos, but as to the rebelling camera (It's been over three bloody weeks since it let me upload anything Evil or Very Mad ) I can't show them Sad

It looked something like this. Razz

Been spayed! Lunaweirdosketch

Last edited by GSDManiac on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Been spayed! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been spayed!   Been spayed! Icon_minipostedSun Oct 12, 2008 7:39 am

Razz
Back to top Go down

Been spayed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Shepherd Talk :: Your Dog-
Jump to: