Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Gone Empty
PostSubject: Gone   Gone Icon_minipostedSun Aug 03, 2008 8:57 pm

I am back! I have had my laptop gone for a while now, and havn't known the site link or login, but I am back.

No new nothing with Charlie though. I will copy and paste from another site why. It takes to long to type up and I may forget something.

I can't do it anymore......

I train him and work with him everyday just to have it ruined....By my mother's boyfriend. I just can't do it. Spend all my free time working with him, then have it thrown away like that.

I just wish my mother's boyfriend was gone, yes, Charlie would be gone too, but it would lift a very heavy weight of my shoulders.

He makes him aggresive whenever he is here. He does all that "Get Him" actions. He wonders why Charlie is the way he is around him and in general (Although it isn't half as bad as when Mike is around), but yet, it isn't his fault.

No, it isn't his fault he got Charlie then just left us...but mostly me to deal with him. It isn't his fault Charlie is dog aggresive because he didn't take the time to socilize him. It would have had been better if he got a puppy during the summer when I was around. He got him when I was in school, so I wasn't able to be there all day to work with him. When I (Plus my family) was gone he sat in the basement and did nothing with him. Mike sleeps till 2 p.m. causing Charlie to go potty in the house because he is too lazy to get up while again everyone else is gone.

If Mike was gone it would be great. I hate how I can't be there all the time to make sure he is taken care of.

I've done the best a 13 year old can on her own. I am glad he came to be as good as he can. I am glad he is at least good around humans. Yes, he may not be the greatest around dogs, but as I have worked with him he has got as good as he can from what Mike did.

I seriously at this moment in time can not be around him. I wish I could, but the way I feel now is causing me not to. I've done as much as I can myself. I've worked with him and worked with him, and I can't stand to see it go to waste because of Mike. I am breaking down, not because of Charlie, but because of Mike.

What he has done in the past, and about what I said above.

I hate to do this Charlie and I am sorry, but I am a wreck. <3
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone   Gone Icon_minipostedMon Aug 04, 2008 11:57 am

Oh, how frustrating it must be for you... Sad
I know what you mean. That's how I felt when my uncle decided to breed his GSD again even though I told him all the stuff about breeding. I decided that when he does breed her again, that I will not be going to see the puppies this time. It breaks my heart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone   Gone Icon_minipostedMon Aug 04, 2008 12:01 pm

Thanks, I know that would be hard also. Not only are they adorable, but I don't know your uncle, BUT, you may be the only one who knows how to get them ready to go to their new homes. As in, getting them used to being touched, sounds, etc.
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone   Gone Icon_minipostedMon Aug 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Come to think of it, my uncle didn't handle them much from what I saw...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Blkjacku2

Blkjacku2

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone   Gone Icon_minipostedTue Aug 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Really? I find that really odd that someone who breeds didn't handle them much or prepare them for new homes....
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/group/North_american_german_shepherds-134
Sponsored content

Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone   Gone Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Off Topic Talk :: Off Topic-
Jump to: