Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer Fun!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Summer Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Summer Fun!   Summer Fun! Icon_minipostedSat Jul 26, 2008 6:55 pm

My brother and I were swimming in our pool and Cookie was outside with us. We let her play with the hose water. But. before that I had Cookie do her jump:
Dogster.com: Mistress made me jump today, just for practice.
Dogster.com: Mistress let me play with water today. I don't play much at all anymore, but I've never been able to turn down Snap-at-the-Hose-water!
Dogster.com:
Dogster.com: Trying to dry off by myself.
Dogster.com:
Dogster.com: Really drying off.

This was from yesterday:
Dogster.com: Mistress wanted to see if we would like being cooled off with a sprinkler. We kind of did, and we kind of didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Summer Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun!   Summer Fun! Icon_minipostedSat Jul 26, 2008 11:33 pm

It's amazing how much big dogs love the water. Cruiser just ADORES the water hose. I have to watch him and my husband. I guarantee if I'm expecting people over, my sweetheart will decide to water the plants for me (nice thought, right?), Cruiser accompanies him (of course, being the helpful dog that he is), then Cruiser comes in soaked with big wet (sometimes muddy) feet to drip on my floor. Ugh. On the other hand, he so LOVES leaping into the stream of water and biting at it that it's hard to do anything but laugh. And make my husband clean up the water. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Summer Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun!   Summer Fun! Icon_minipostedFri Aug 01, 2008 1:46 am

Looks like she had tons of fun! ^^

Aww Patti xD Sounds so sweet.
Back to top Go down
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Summer Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun!   Summer Fun! Icon_minipostedSun Aug 03, 2008 8:59 pm

Haha. Nothing better then a wet muddy dog. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Fun! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Fun!   Summer Fun! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Summer Fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Shepherd Talk :: Portraits!!-
Jump to: