Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Labrador Retrievers

Go down 
+2
Admin
Missy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Missy

Missy

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Labrador Retrievers Empty
PostSubject: Labrador Retrievers   Labrador Retrievers Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 12:01 am

I have two Labs and just adore the breed so im making a thread about them, are there any other fellow lab lovers on here ?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Labrador Retrievers   Labrador Retrievers Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 10:29 am

thats cool Missy. I used to own a lab x dalmation. Her name was Sarah. She was one of the best dogs i have ever owned, I loved her!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
zoran

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Labrador Retrievers   Labrador Retrievers Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 3:43 pm

We have our two shepherds and one teeny, yappy, bossy little fox terrier....
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Labrador Retrievers   Labrador Retrievers Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 8:57 am

We have two cats, a 15 year old girl, now spayed, and her 9 year old son, neutered. And of course, our alpha dog, Baby our Jack Russell Terrier!
If we have steak (once in a blue moon) I let the dogs lick the plates after, with maybe a little fat left there. We have to separate them, as Baby will not let Rex clean his plate! And he lets her win everytime without so much as a protest!
Back to top Go down
sparrowhawk

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Labrador Retrievers   Labrador Retrievers Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 4:03 pm

My oldest girl, "Kokomo" is a black lab/shepherd mix. Her mom is a german shepherd and her dad is a black lab. She is 13 years old, completely healthy and kicks the pups butts.
In a good way that is. I want to send a picture, but I need to figure out how. No time now,
kids will be off the bus in 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Veracity

Veracity

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Labrador Retrievers   Labrador Retrievers Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 2:30 am

No lab's here, just have never been drawn to them. Another member on our SAR team has two black labs, Coty (retired) and Journey (her current partner)
Back to top Go down
http://veracity-kennel.tripod.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Labrador Retrievers   Labrador Retrievers Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Labrador Retrievers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Off Topic Talk :: Other Pets-
Jump to: