Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ruben and i are back!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cat001

cat001

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Ruben and i are back! Empty
PostSubject: Ruben and i are back!   Ruben and i are back! Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 1:15 pm

Hi, I havn't posted in aaages! Been very busy Sad, infact i'm still kinda busy but i couldn't resist coming back lol.

Since i've last posted way back when, we've found out Ruben has Food Aggression, but he's been very good with me, especially today, no barking or growling! It's also become moreso apparent that he HATES screaming children, will growl and bark at em! :O

His separation anxiety has improved a lot and he is now better behaved! Very Happy

Here's some pictures of him now!

Ruben and i are back! IMG_4901
Ruben and i are back! IMG_4890
Ruben and i are back! IMG_4894
Ruben and i are back! IMG_4896

He's growing so big! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Ruben and i are back!   Ruben and i are back! Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 2:05 pm

Wow, he is getting big. Shocked
Don't worry about being busy. Most of us have been busy and haven't been able to log on as much too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Ruben and i are back!   Ruben and i are back! Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 4:57 pm

Oh, thats great to hear! About the seperation anxity of course, not the food agression or the dislike of screaming children ;P

Good luck with working on them. And WOAH! He has gotton so big! Growing up to be a handsome boy Wink
Back to top Go down
cat001

cat001

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Ruben and i are back!   Ruben and i are back! Icon_minipostedFri Jun 13, 2008 11:45 am

He's already getting better with the food aggression which is great, the biggest challenge will be getting him to stop growling at screaming kids! One step at a time i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruben and i are back!   Ruben and i are back! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Ruben and i are back!
Page 1 of 1