Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I feel so bad...please help? Need advice!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

I feel so bad...please help? Need advice! Empty
PostSubject: I feel so bad...please help? Need advice!   I feel so bad...please help? Need advice! Icon_minipostedThu Jun 05, 2008 4:17 pm

I have an account on showdog.com. One of the other members, EdgeWood Shelties, let me use one of their best dog to help get me started. And I let them down! (In-case you didn't know, on showdog.com, you get to virtually show and breed dogs. No dogs on that website are real. I have a Collie and Sheltie kennel, Questdriven, on there.)
Anyway, here's what happened...
I got a stud request from another Sheltie kennel for them to use the dog that Edgewood gave me, Edgewood King, and I asked Edgewood if I should accept that request or decline...Edgewood had warned me beforehand that some kennels wanted his lines yet wouldn't share theirs and he did want one of his lines to go to those kennels. So I asked Edgewood just in-case. But they took a really long time to responf, and while I was waiting I went ahead and accepted. No Then about half-an-hour later, Edgewood answered and said that that other kennel was one of the no-nos. Shocked affraid Crying or Very sad
I told them how sorry I was, that I wouldn't do that again without their permission, and that I would do whatever they wanted me to do to try to make it up to them...oh, I feel so bad. Crying or Very sad I learned that it's better to wait, no matter how hard it is to wait.
I hope that Edgewood can forgive me, but I wouldn't blame them if they don't and want Edgewood King back. If they want him back, I'll let them take him. I deserve it. I feel like an idiot...is there anything else I should do? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad...please help? Need advice!   I feel so bad...please help? Need advice! Icon_minipostedThu Jun 05, 2008 4:46 pm

They've forgiven me. cheers But I'll never be able to forgive myself. No At least I learned something from this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Sadie12

Sadie12

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad...please help? Need advice!   I feel so bad...please help? Need advice! Icon_minipostedFri Jun 06, 2008 3:33 pm

THAT'S GOOD!! cheers
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad...please help? Need advice!   I feel so bad...please help? Need advice! Icon_minipostedSun Jun 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Oh Tiffany :/

Atleast they've forgiven you. We are all expected to have certain times of weakness when we'll just give in... I wouldn't worry about it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel so bad...please help? Need advice!   I feel so bad...please help? Need advice! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

I feel so bad...please help? Need advice!
Page 1 of 1