Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)

Go down 
+2
GSDManiac
Questdriven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Empty
PostSubject: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedFri May 23, 2008 4:49 pm

Photobucket
Cookie is now getting her exercise by following me for about a mile on my bike. She loves it! I have to go slower than normal so she can keep up though. (I go pretty fast.)
She doesn't usually stop unless she has to use the bathroom (and I clean up after her). Once she chased a cat up a tree, but when I called her she came back. Very Happy
The biggie for me was when we passed people (Cookie loves to meet new people) and she just kept following me.
Photobucket
"Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedSat May 24, 2008 9:34 pm

Haha, awwr Razz

Biking sounds like so much fun! I havn't been biking with the dogs for years, on account I run over one of them atleast once every time o_o

I love her face! She must love it, you should get someone to come with you to take pictures! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sadie12

Sadie12

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedThu Jun 05, 2008 1:16 am

Gosh, I havn't rode my bike with the dog, since a long time!!
Back to top Go down
missyntc

missyntc

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedThu Jun 05, 2008 12:09 pm

That sounds like a good workout for both of you. Smile

I haven't rode on a bike in ages - maybe my husband would do it with Sasha. She is sooo high energy.
Back to top Go down
http://missyntc.tripod.com/index.html
Sadie12

Sadie12

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedThu Jun 05, 2008 12:17 pm

Laughing Mom can't ride her bike right know it has no brakes!! She just forgot about it.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
missyntc

missyntc

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedThu Jun 05, 2008 12:21 pm

Oh no!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://missyntc.tripod.com/index.html
Sadie12

Sadie12

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedThu Jun 05, 2008 12:33 pm

Yeah It was kinda funny yesterday she was getting the bike out and she was going to get on it but then the chain jumped and she remberd that she didn't have brakes!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blkjacku2

Blkjacku2

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedSat Jun 14, 2008 8:14 pm

Oops, good thing your mom didn't hurt herself! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/group/North_american_german_shepherds-134
Sadie12

Sadie12

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedMon Jun 16, 2008 12:24 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedMon Jun 16, 2008 9:40 pm

She is adorable!

I love riding with my dogs, but someone stold my bike again.
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedMon Jun 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Shocked Stole your bike? Evil or Very Mad That is why I have to get one of those chains soon. Of course, not many robbers come to my house that I know of. Not with Cookie here anyway. My dad did say that years ago Cookie did scare off a robber or something while he was gone. When he got back from somewhere, he found the fence gate open like someone had tried to come in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
AnimalMommy

AnimalMommy

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_minipostedTue Jun 17, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah, we have the big garage door open sometimes, and people take them then. We had it open for 20 minutes while we unloaded baga and stuff, and it got stold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)   Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Bike-riding with with a dog following you (some pictures!)
Page 1 of 1