Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taping ears

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missyntc

missyntc

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Taping ears Empty
PostSubject: Taping ears   Taping ears Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 2:58 pm

There is a good article on taping a puppy's ears at:

taping ears

Snowy is a few day shy of 6 months old so I had her breeder assist me in taping one of her ears (which was having problem standing even after she was done teething)

We used a Dr. Scholl's mole form instead of a hair curler sponge. It seems to be working well because Snowy doesn't even seem to notice it's there.
Back to top Go down
http://missyntc.tripod.com/index.html
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Taping ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taping ears   Taping ears Icon_minipostedFri May 23, 2008 5:22 pm

I saved it as a refferrence.
Before I knew about taping Collie and Sheltie ears, but not GSDs. Thanks. cheers
My dad says that when he got Cookie (at 6 months) her ears were already standing and they have always stood since. So, I have neverh ad to try it. Although sometimes I think that Cookie would look cute with ears that don't stand all the way. Although ones of her ears seems to be a little more sideways than the other ear.
Photobucket
I made some clipart awhile back that shows what Cookie would look lik with floppy ears, but I can't find it. scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Taping ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taping ears   Taping ears Icon_minipostedSat May 24, 2008 9:42 pm

Thanks for that ^^ We havn't taped any of our shepherds ears though, as it was not needed Razz We almost had to tape Luna's, but luckily they popped up xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taping ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taping ears   Taping ears Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Taping ears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Puppy Basics :: Growth/Developement-
Jump to: