Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OK, I thought that Cookie had finally outgrown this....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

OK, I thought that Cookie had finally outgrown this.... Empty
PostSubject: OK, I thought that Cookie had finally outgrown this....   OK, I thought that Cookie had finally outgrown this.... Icon_minipostedMon May 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Cookie kept chewing and licking her lips like she was trying to get something out of her mouth or swallow it, even though there was apparently nothing in her mouth. I had her sit, and popped her mouth open with my hands. Didn't see anything in there at first, but then I saw some hair (or fur) in there, like what we find on the carpet all the time. Ewww... The fur was apparently stuck to her tongue. I took it off and threw it away. When I released her, Cookie kept licking her lips for a few more seconds after that, then she stopped.
Apparently, she still likes picking up small objects and chewing on them. I thought that she had outgrown that. Shocked Guess I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

OK, I thought that Cookie had finally outgrown this.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK, I thought that Cookie had finally outgrown this....   OK, I thought that Cookie had finally outgrown this.... Icon_minipostedTue May 13, 2008 7:33 am

We burn wood in the cold weather, and Rex HAS to eat wood chips. We can say "leave it" everytime, but the sneak has to go when no one is looking. Of course, is only 3years, but it always get stuck between his teeth like dental floss.
Good thing I check everyday now that I figured it out.
Of course, we don't have wood in the house now that it is warmer, but I still check and find blades of grass, whatnot, so he gets a mouth check everyday!
Back to top Go down

OK, I thought that Cookie had finally outgrown this....
Page 1 of 1