Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So where is everyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

So where is everyone? Empty
PostSubject: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedSun May 11, 2008 6:56 pm

I haven't been able to be on very much lately, but there seems to be no new posts, so where is everyone????? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedSun May 11, 2008 11:28 pm

I kind of thought that, too. Then I thought how horrendously busy we've been at work due to the end of school coming up and tons of people coming in, all the projects and deadlines coming up for the fall that are actually due in completed form for PR reasons in a couple of weeks, and the budget process is in full swing for 2009, and I'm spending more time outside because the weather's finally nice & there's daylight even when I finally drag out of work at 7 p.m. or later, on and on ... Sooooo, maybe that's what's happening to other people, as well.

I dunno ... personally, I just sort of hit the wall a couple of weeks ago and didn't have anything to share. Ugh ... I think I could use a vacation. Or maybe just stay home for a couple of days, but I'm too busy to do that.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, and Happy Spring to everyone. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
missyntc

missyntc

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedMon May 12, 2008 10:41 am

Yeah I am with Patti, the weather is finally nice here in Michigan and I am spending more time outside especially on weekends. I am still logging on quite bit during the weekdays when I have some downtime at work (what can I say my job isn't exactly "fast paced" LOL)

I try to post as much as I can to get it going but it's hard when there is hardly any new posts. Maybe we need to recruit more new people - you know to bring in fresh ideas and such.

There are lots of great people here and I would hate it to fade away....

Missy
Back to top Go down
http://missyntc.tripod.com/index.html
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedMon May 12, 2008 2:41 pm

I'm with Patti too. I just started biking with Cookie a few days ago. Nice spring weather. Smile

I'm behind on my school lessons, so I'll be doing some over the summer. (I'm homeschooled.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedTue May 13, 2008 7:41 am

Yeah gardening season has begun, so it is hard to be on as often as I would like, although, Rex and Baby just love this nice weather.

Gotta go to probate court this afternoon, such fun, drive an hour just to sign a paper and listen to some lawyers and judge tell me come back in 90 days.(I hope not that LONG!) Suspect
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedTue May 13, 2008 8:52 am

Oh, ick .... a real drag. Hope the weather's nice for your "drive." :-) It's raining and snowing here in Colorado, as well as "maybe" a high of 42 degrees ... mostly raining in the Denver area, thank goodness, since I'm having to drive about in it today for work. Hey, I guess that's what makes the month of May so "interesting!"
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 10:58 am

Yup, the weather was good for the drive, but I was right, nothing got accomplished and now we have to wait until July 8th, to see what happens next. Now if I were a criminal, I would be happy for the delays, but hey, this is something that should move a bit faster.

(There, venting done!)
Back to top Go down
missyntc

missyntc

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 1:31 pm

I think our court system is so bogged down becasue way too many people filing stupid lawsuits to make quick bucks (remember the old lady suing McDonald over spilled coffee????)

I see those ambulance chacing lawyers advertising on TV everyday about how "you can get settlement from your injuries"

What happened to old principles like "common sense" and "being responsible for your action"???
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 9:53 pm

Hmmmm .... "common sense." I'm sure I remember that phrase. "Being responsible for your actions?" Say, wha....? Surely you gest. :-)

Sad though, isn't it ... And those ambulance chasing lawyer ads are OBNOXIOUS!
Back to top Go down
missyntc

missyntc

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedFri May 16, 2008 6:40 am

This happened just a couple of weeks ago. I took my kids to a local McDonald's. My 3 year old slipped and fell and he got a small knot on his forehead.

They made me fill out an incident report right then and there. Also I had to be interviewed by their insurance agent a few days later. Over a little bump!!

I know they have to protect against lawsuits, but it was crazy!!!
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedFri May 16, 2008 8:57 am

So, I guess that just going to sign a paper is the easy part! Shocked
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_minipostedSat May 24, 2008 9:57 pm

I've been busybusybusy Razz

I love this site, so I'm going to try to be as active as I once was ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So where is everyone?   So where is everyone? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

So where is everyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Off Topic Talk :: Off Topic-
Jump to: