Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missyntc

missyntc

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2008-04-08

My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White) Empty
PostSubject: My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White)   My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White) Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Mommy and I went to PetSmart today.

Mommy had a bad morning because the daycare lady was kind of mean to her. So she decided to pamper me - she said it always help, because I was her "therapy dog" Smile Very Happy

So I got the $9.99 puppy wash special and I must've looked really nice 'cause everyone in the store told me how pretty I was.

Then mommy met a couple who had a male White Shepherd and started talking. They were chatting for a long time. And then came another lady. She said she also had a White Shepherd (I didn't know we were that popular breed! BOL)

I was patiently waiting but after a while, the nature called… so I started pulling her to let her know that I NEEDED TO GO… pale But she was too busy talking. I was desperate. So I had to do what I had to do… I made a big pile of poop in the middle of the isle 3.

She was pretty embarrassed and felt bad for me at the same time. She should!! I was trying to tell her but she wasn't listening. That would teach her to pay attention.

….For a good measure, I waited until she finished cleaning, then I made another big pile of poop..this time in front of the grooming salon. Mad

…. I bet she will be more attentive now on!!!! Smile tongue

Snowy
Back to top Go down
http://missyntc.tripod.com/index.html
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White)   My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White) Icon_minipostedFri May 02, 2008 7:12 pm

Aww xD

You show her! She should have listened! Lol!

How sweet Smile
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White)   My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White) Icon_minipostedSat May 03, 2008 12:43 pm

[Cookie talking] I got to go to the grocery store the other day. No dogs allowed inside, so mistress and I waited in the back of the truck (inside was too HOT) while her mom went inside. Lots of people who went by said that I was pretty. I did see someone on a bike once and started barking. Mistress told me that it was Ok, so I did quit. I don't see bikes much, so they're strange to me.

Besides the mess, sounds like you had fun there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White)   My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

My trip to PetSmart (by Snow White)
Page 1 of 1