Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have got a problem!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

I have got a problem! Empty
PostSubject: I have got a problem!   I have got a problem! Icon_minipostedMon Apr 28, 2008 3:22 pm

I don't know computers very well. I did disc clean up, defrag, and checked my Norton anti virus to see if I had a problem easily solved.
Every now and then my moniter goes black just for a split second, then everything is normal. No special sounds like the tower is working hard, it just does it. Any clues people? Do I need to call Dell?
Would like answers asap!
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I have got a problem!   I have got a problem! Icon_minipostedMon Apr 28, 2008 3:31 pm

I don't know much about computers, but maybe the monitor or video card is going bad? Also, do you have anything blocking the vents in the back of your monitor? I once had a monitor that did that, and it turned out that something was blocking the vents. (But I didn't find that out until we had already replaced it. LOL.) The vents let the heat out so that the monitor doesn't get overheated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

PostSubject: Re: I have got a problem!   I have got a problem! Icon_minipostedMon Apr 28, 2008 7:18 pm

Okay, I will check that! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

PostSubject: Re: I have got a problem!   I have got a problem! Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 12:25 pm

Well, I took everything apart, vacuumed and dusted everything, and then reconnected all the wires, (man there is a lot of wires) and so far, I have not had a black out. There was quite a bit of dust at the bottom of the moniter in the back so maybe that was the problem, or maybe something wasn't connected right. So far so good! tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have got a problem!   I have got a problem! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

I have got a problem!
Page 1 of 1