Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm really, really sorry...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

I'm really, really sorry... Empty
PostSubject: I'm really, really sorry...   I'm really, really sorry... Icon_minipostedSun Apr 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Sad

Ok, I have to say how very awful I feel for not being active this week or so... I have just been very busy.

I hope you can all forgive, I promise I'll try to squeeze some time slots when I can come back on Embarassed

I hope you don't think bad of me... I really apologise.
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm really, really sorry...   I'm really, really sorry... Icon_minipostedSun Apr 27, 2008 8:04 pm

That's okay. I generally am allowed 4 hours a day on the internet, but I got grounded so it's cut back to one hour a day until he end of this month.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Dutch

Dutch

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm really, really sorry...   I'm really, really sorry... Icon_minipostedMon Apr 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Was it for putting cookie in that outfit? lol!
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: I'm really, really sorry...   I'm really, really sorry... Icon_minipostedTue Apr 29, 2008 12:50 pm

No, I was supposed to clean a glass for my dad and I left some soap on it by accident. When he called me to tell me that I didn't clean it right, I said "what did I do now?" He didn't like that. He told me that I couldn't go on the internet the rest of that night for that. It got stretched until the end of this month because of the argument that followed. I thought that he was grounding me for not cleaning the glass properly, so I said that he wasn't being fair. One great big argument and a long punishment just because of little a misunderstanding...

I might add that although Cookie doesn't look it, she didn't enjoy the shades or the socks. She didn't mind the shirt so much. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm really, really sorry...   I'm really, really sorry... Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

I'm really, really sorry...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Off Topic Talk :: Off Topic-
Jump to: