Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was going through some old film photos and...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Was going through some old film photos and... Empty
PostSubject: Was going through some old film photos and...   Was going through some old film photos and... Icon_minipostedMon Apr 21, 2008 11:59 pm

I found a couple of good pictures of Cookie. I photographed the film ones with my digital camera, so they aren't as good quality as if I had scanned them. But I don't have a scanner, so...
Here are the pictures:
Dogster.com: A picture of me when I was 7 or 8 years old. The human is my mistress.
Me and Cookie. The Sheltie/Collie like thing that you see is my collector's item Lassie that my dad bought me from Wal*Mart in 2002.
Dogster.com: Another old photo.
Cookie in her shirt. In these photos, Cookie is 7 or 8 years old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Was going through some old film photos and... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was going through some old film photos and...   Was going through some old film photos and... Icon_minipostedTue Apr 22, 2008 12:03 am

Oh, and here are some newer ones that I have but I don't think that I shared them yet:
Dogster.com: Falling asleep listening to MP3...
Dogster.com: That's my name, don't eat it!<br /><a href=Dogster.com: *slobber, slobber, slobber, drool, drool, drool*
Well, er, this is actually an animation that I made. Laughing
Dogster.com: My pic fur the Gimme a Bone contest!
Dogster.com:
Dogster.com:
An animated picture/movie! Made it myself. It was about 24 frames. I made it out of an actual movie clip that I took of her.
Dogster.com:
Dogster.com: Howdy Pawtner!
Dogster.com: They say it makes pictures more interesting when you do an unusual crop, so mistress did!
This was taken while Cookie was worrying herself about a thunder storm that was approaching us...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115

Was going through some old film photos and...
Page 1 of 1