Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WAY off topic, but...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

WAY off topic, but... Empty
PostSubject: WAY off topic, but...   WAY off topic, but... Icon_minipostedSat Apr 19, 2008 5:50 pm

Today, we went to a birdwatching competition all day. We [me, my mom, and my brother] did much better than we though we would (we identified 22 different birds). Tonight, in about an hour, we'll find out how we did. We might even get a prize. Most people entered were novices like us, so I think that we did good for beginners. At first, it was really hard, but it got quite a but easier later on.
Tonight, at the awards ceremony, I'm taking Treader. I'd like to take Cookie, but my mom doesn't want me to because people are afraid of her. Not that they have a good reason to be, of course. Rolling Eyes Cookie would never hurt any person without a good reason. Like if I was being attacked. It sure doesn't help when she barks at skateboarders though. (I'm working on that with her.) I think that she wants to herd them. Laughing But I realize that it is something that I must correct.
Anyway, back on topic.
I'll let you know how the award ceremony turns out. Maybe I'll even share some pictures. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: WAY off topic, but...   WAY off topic, but... Icon_minipostedSat Apr 19, 2008 10:49 pm

We got Runner Up to the winner, and he only got one more bird than we did. cheers
After the awards, we [this time I mean the people who participated and the people who were incharge of the birding competition] had a camp fire and sang songs and even told stories. Smile
Some pictures (everyone loved Treader!):
Photobucket
(This is when we got there.)
"So many trees, so little water."Photobucket
Guess what? Someone there even had a "Pit Bull". Actually, it was a Staffishore Terrier (sp?), but it is commonly mistaken for a Pit Bull and is grouped with Pit Bulls in the breed ban laws.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The first thing in front of Treader is our prize for being runner up. It's a bird feeder that you attack a soda bottle with seeds in it to. The other one is the participant prize.
Photobucket
The Flame Eater (or is it a fire-breathing Sheltie)! Laughing
Here's something of Cookie from yesterday, had to throw it in:
Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

PostSubject: Re: WAY off topic, but...   WAY off topic, but... Icon_minipostedSun Apr 20, 2008 4:19 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAY off topic, but...   WAY off topic, but... Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

WAY off topic, but...
Page 1 of 1