Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Fave Recipes

Go down 
+2
GSDManiac
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 2:00 pm

OMG guys do you like to cook? I do, I am just not very good at it. I was hoping some people could share there cooking ideas!!! Very Happy

I like Mac and Cheese. Cereal, and different salads. Oh and homemade pizzas, and chilies!! Hmm I will have to get the recipe for the pizza my mom makes, it is so good! Will post it later. Hope to hear some good recipes! Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 2:45 pm

Ooh, yes please with the pizza recipie! The only time i've ever made pizza was at school, and it tasted a whole lot better than those frozen/delivery ones!

Myself.... I'm not realy much of a cook xP I can enjoy it, I just can never normally find the time.
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Sometimes my mom makes homemade pizza.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:46 pm

mmmmm!! yummy!!
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:47 pm

I want homemade pizza Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 4:48 pm

Me2
Back to top Go down
cat001

cat001

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-02-06

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedWed Apr 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Ah, it's weird I found this just now because I was thinking to myself *I wonder how I would make a pizza* spoookey!
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedWed Apr 09, 2008 6:20 pm

Oooh, Cat o_O

That is spooky xP
Back to top Go down
Dutch

Dutch

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedWed Apr 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Here's the fried chicken we had for dinner yesterday.

2# of chicken legs, thighs and wings
1 cup Buttermilk
1/4 cup Yellow Mustard
1 tbsp Tony Cacherer's seasoning (cajun seasoning)

Toss this all in a big ziploc bag and let sit in the fridge for 6-8 hours. Heat 1/2" of vegetable oil or Crisco in a large skillet to 350 degrees and turn the oven on to 350 degrees.

1 cup Flour
2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper

Pull the chicken out of the marinade, shake most of the marinade off and roll the chicken in the flour mixture. Let sit for about 30 min. Carefully fry the chicken for 6 minutes on a side and put on a baking sheet, I put a rack under the chicken so it wasn't sitting in any fat (if it dripped). When all the chicken is fried pop in the oven for 30 minutes as you make mashed potatoes, gravy and corn on the cob.

Store any leftover chicken in a paper towel lined container and cover with plastic wrap, but poke a bunch of holes in the plastic wrap. This was good fresh, amazing cold around midnight, and amazing cold the next day for dinner.
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_minipostedThu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 am

Yummy! *Goes to call daughter who is shopping, to pick up chicken!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Fave Recipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Fave Recipes   Your Fave Recipes Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Your Fave Recipes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Off Topic Talk :: Off Topic-
Jump to: