Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xOutFromUnder

xOutFromUnder

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! Empty
PostSubject: Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio!   Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! Icon_minipostedTue Apr 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Hi everyone!
I volunteer and am the photographer for a local rescue org called Stop the Suffering, and we have many GSDs and GSD mixes up for adoption. Here they are!

Hanson is a GSD/Husky mix that we have had for a long time. He was adopted out then brought back to us because they decided they did not have time for him Sad
Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! OH542.7042499-3-x

Schatzi is a senior purebred GSD. She has become a permanent foster because of her age (not many want to take on and adopt a senior dog), but I thought I would share her picture anyway!
Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! OH542.8148516-1-x

Bear is another purebred GSD that was so depressed in the shelter we rescued him from that he was banging his head on the wall. He is a great boy and loves children!
Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! OH542.10322888-2-x

Cole is a 10 week old GSD pup Smile
Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! OH542.10488084-2-x

We have found homes for our dogs as far as Canada! So I don't think transportation is a huge issue.
www.stopthesuffering.org

Thanks for looking guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rachellaurenphotography
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio!   Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! Icon_minipostedTue Apr 01, 2008 8:58 pm

When we have more money my dad is looking into getting another GSD because Cookie is getting old. (He says that he would always like at least one GSD because they offer good protection.) We'll most likely go with rescue. He almost got one of my uncle's GSD puppies, but he decided that we wouldn't have enough money for 3 dogs yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio!   Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! Icon_minipostedWed Apr 02, 2008 1:59 am

They are all so adorable ^_^

Good luck adopting out Hanson, Bear, and Cole! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio!   Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! Icon_minipostedWed Apr 02, 2008 3:57 pm

very cute, is this the state you picked?
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio!   Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Shepherds Needing Homes in Ohio!
Page 1 of 1