Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't forget Bobo

Go down 
+3
Admin
rexandbaby
Thundering Herd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thundering Herd

Thundering Herd

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Can't forget Bobo Empty
PostSubject: Can't forget Bobo   Can't forget Bobo Icon_minipostedSun Mar 30, 2008 5:59 pm

I only have this one photo online of our beloved Bobo. He was my older daughter's childhood pet. He was half-Chow and half Husky. We had him for 15 years. He died in January of 2005. In this photo, the young teenager hugging him is now 23 and the little toddler is now 11.

Can't forget Bobo Boboandgirls
Back to top Go down
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Can't forget Bobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't forget Bobo   Can't forget Bobo Icon_minipostedSun Mar 30, 2008 6:37 pm

RIP Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Can't forget Bobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't forget Bobo   Can't forget Bobo Icon_minipostedSun Mar 30, 2008 6:51 pm

RIP Bobo
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Can't forget Bobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't forget Bobo   Can't forget Bobo Icon_minipostedMon Mar 31, 2008 12:42 am

Aww, he looked like a very friendly, sweet dog. RIP, Bobo < 3
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Can't forget Bobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't forget Bobo   Can't forget Bobo Icon_minipostedMon Mar 31, 2008 12:29 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Can't forget Bobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't forget Bobo   Can't forget Bobo Icon_minipostedMon Mar 31, 2008 2:43 pm

Most dogs and pets are special in some way, but some are true standouts in our memories forever. Bobo looks like a lovely, wonderful dog and he lived a fairly long life, not that it helps when you very much wish to have had another 15 years with your friend and family member.

My truly special dog about whom I still tear up was my Doberman "Hough." Beautiful, amazingly intelligent ... smarter than a lot of humans I've known, elegant, B I G at 110 lbs and all sleek muscle, my young son's "brother" and protector ... I can still "see" him in my mind in so many settings.

A truly special dog is a gift beyond words or money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
Thundering Herd

Thundering Herd

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Can't forget Bobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't forget Bobo   Can't forget Bobo Icon_minipostedMon Mar 31, 2008 4:00 pm

Patti,

That was a beautiful sentiment about Hough. My husband had a Dobie that was his constant companion when he was single, named Spike. People still sit around and tell tales about Spike, because my husband was a bit of a celebrity in his day and in his circle.

About Bobo, people always told us Chows are supposed to be ill-tempered and mean. Bobo was the most laid-back dude you'd ever want to meet. He did have the Husky trait of being a runner.
Back to top Go down
owners2GSheps2

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-05-13

Can't forget Bobo Empty
PostSubject: BoBo   Can't forget Bobo Icon_minipostedThu Jun 19, 2008 12:09 am

I had a female Dobie, Crying or Very sad named Kellie. I got her as a puppy. She was my constant companion. But we had to move from one city to another and while I was taking some of our belongings to our new place, She got stolen out of our back yard. I never seen her again. I was heartbroken. I worried for a long time if she had a good loving home like she had with us. She was spayed so at least I knew she wouldn't be used as a breeder. i loved Kellie so much. I tried to find her but it was useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't forget Bobo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't forget Bobo   Can't forget Bobo Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Can't forget Bobo
Page 1 of 1