Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM) Empty
PostSubject: Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)   Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM) Icon_minipostedSat Mar 29, 2008 4:42 pm

http://www.upei.ca/cidd/Diseases/nervous%20system%20disorders/degenerative%20myelopathy.htm

Though i'd share that link. Razzle had it, and she ended up in a wheelchair for her last few years. Unfortuanetly, Bash was diagnosed aswell.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)   Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM) Icon_minipostedSat Mar 29, 2008 8:01 pm

aww that is horrible. Thanks ever so much for the information though! Do you have to give them alot of medication for pain?
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)   Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM) Icon_minipostedSat Mar 29, 2008 8:34 pm

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that. That's something I'm going to have to be aware of if I want to be a good breeder.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

PostSubject: Re: Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)   Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM) Icon_minipostedSun Mar 30, 2008 1:12 pm

We just give vitamin supplements, and good walks
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

PostSubject: Re: Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)   Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM) Icon_minipostedSun Mar 30, 2008 1:12 pm

Oh, and glad the information helped.
Back to top Go down
Settican

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)   Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM) Icon_minipostedSun Mar 30, 2008 5:23 pm

My Badgar has this Sad
We tried acupuncture for awhile, and then hydrotherapy - but that just stressed him out. So now I just make sure he's exercised daily to help prevent too much muscle wastage on his back legs.
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

PostSubject: Re: Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)   Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM) Icon_minipostedMon Mar 31, 2008 12:36 am

I'm sorry to hear that...

Acupuncture, eh? That would be stressfull... Yeah. Exercising is realy the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)   Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Chronic degenerative radiculomyelopathy (CDRM)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Shepherd Talk :: Your Shepherds Health-
Jump to: