Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In memory of Tinker Bell (2003-2006)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

In memory of Tinker Bell (2003-2006) Empty
PostSubject: In memory of Tinker Bell (2003-2006)   In memory of Tinker Bell (2003-2006) Icon_minipostedThu Mar 27, 2008 10:40 pm

Not sure if this should go in tributes or here. Neutral
Tinker Bell was my mixed breed kitty. I had her ever since she was 8 weeks old. She died from liver dysfunction (which she got a as a result from being obese. Embarassed) at the age of 3 years old. Her last days were pitiful ones. Crying or Very sad
She was the smartest, most strong-willed, and loving cat ever.
Photobucket
This is the only really good picture that I have of her. I didn't have a very good digital camera until several months after she passed away.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I never got a digital camera until she was 3 years old. My mom's film cameras always had a flash, which she absolutely hated. She though that all cameras had a flash, so she would look away from even my digital one. I had to trick her to make her look.
Photobucket
This pictures was actually taken from a video.
Tink's collar
Here's her collar. This pictures was taken the day she was buried.
She was buried with some of her toys, her bed, and the "new" water dish that I had given her as a get-well present. I thought that she would make it.
Photobucket
I loved making clipart of her. This is her as "Cowgirl Tink". You may notice that I reversed her picture.
Photobucket
This is her grave.

To sum it all up:
Photobucket
I miss you, Tinkybell! cat Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Oh, and here's her page on Catster:
http://www.catster.com/cats/517795

I also have a "family" page with her on it, which also includes some cats that my parents had that died:
http://www.catster.com/cats/674522

Last edited by Cookie TN on Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to add a link to her page)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

In memory of Tinker Bell (2003-2006) Empty
PostSubject: Re: In memory of Tinker Bell (2003-2006)   In memory of Tinker Bell (2003-2006) Icon_minipostedFri Mar 28, 2008 11:19 am

She was gorgeous... Lovley tabby. Bet she was very loving.
Back to top Go down

In memory of Tinker Bell (2003-2006)
Page 1 of 1