Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
callingallpaws

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Manny Empty
PostSubject: Manny   Manny Icon_minipostedWed Mar 19, 2008 8:48 am

One month ago today I said goodbye to my best friend and soul mate Manny. He captured my heart and soul from day one. He was an amazing friend who was incredibly gorgeous and intelligent. Everywhere we went people gawked, beeped, wanted to pet him and I was in awe. I was so proud to bring him anywhere. He devoted his whole life to me and making me happy. He took care of my 3 boys like they were his flock. He learned things instantly and never left my side. He was a once in a lifetime dog. The last year and a half of his life he battled Degenerative Myleopathy. For those of you who have never dealt with this horrific disease, consider yourself fortunate. For those of you who have, I sympathize with you and cry with you. Manny's courage and will were unbelievable. I brought him to physical therapy, gave him all extra supplements, bought him an air bed and eventually he needed a cart to help him get around. He adapted to every change that came his way and I knew he did this for me. A few months ago, his front began to weaken and he had an infection that would not clear. Even though his front became weak, he still was bright eyed and always happy. But seeing him frustrated and not being able to hold himself up even in the cart was breaking my heart. I knew Manny would never tell me he had had enough. He was too devoted to me so I had to make the most painful decision of my life: to set him free. There was nothing but major problems for him in his near future and I loved him too much to have him go through that. He passed away peacefully and with dignity in my arms on February 19. He is painfully missed by me as well as his beautiful son Barkley
.[img]Manny 370940_1156388817[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/370951
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Manny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manny   Manny Icon_minipostedWed Mar 19, 2008 8:54 am

Oh... I don't know what to say Sad

Thats awfull... I am TRULY sorry for your loss... That made me tear up ;_;

He sounded like he was a wonderfull dog... What a privalige to have owned him, aye? < 3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

Manny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manny   Manny Icon_minipostedWed Mar 19, 2008 9:03 am

Thats horrible, he will always be in your heart thought!!

R.I.P Manny!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Manny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manny   Manny Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Manny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Shepherd Talk :: In loving memory-
Jump to: