Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is it...

Go down 
+2
Questdriven
GSDManiac
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

What is it... Empty
PostSubject: What is it...   What is it... Icon_minipostedSat Mar 15, 2008 4:33 pm

What is it about GSDs that realy gets your attention? Pulls you in? Makes you love them?

For me its their stunning looks, and capability and willingness to learn.
Back to top Go down
Questdriven
Admin
Admin
Questdriven

Number of posts : 730
Registration date : 2008-03-01

What is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it...   What is it... Icon_minipostedSat Mar 15, 2008 4:42 pm

I'm not sure. When I first met Cookie, I didn't care what breed she was. I just wanted a dog. My dad got her because we needed a watch-dog.
I guess I have grown to love GSDs because of Cookie. What I like most about them is their loyalty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/517115
Dutch

Dutch

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-07

What is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it...   What is it... Icon_minipostedMon Apr 07, 2008 6:02 pm

I love GSDs because they are constantly thinking, which means you have to constantly be on your toes. Plus, they are born commedians - usually the straight man - but when they do something wacky, it makes it even funnier.
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

What is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it...   What is it... Icon_minipostedMon Apr 07, 2008 9:18 pm

I like GSD's because they are SMART. And I like the challenge of working with a dog that thinks and pushes the envelope a bit just to see if you are paying attention. Besides, they are so loving and always "up" for something active. They're just terrific, IMHO. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

What is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it...   What is it... Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 12:33 pm

will post on that later!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

What is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it...   What is it... Icon_minipostedTue Apr 08, 2008 1:08 pm

I was going to post a big one, but Patti said pretty much what I was going to say. I do love their loyalty!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is it... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is it...   What is it... Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

What is it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Shepherd Talk :: General Shepherd-
Jump to: