Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rowelltroop@comcast.net

rowelltroop@comcast.net

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-29

My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader Empty
PostSubject: My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader   My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader Icon_minipostedFri Feb 29, 2008 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

PostSubject: Re: My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader   My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader Icon_minipostedFri Feb 29, 2008 4:58 pm

aww he is too cute!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader   My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader Icon_minipostedFri Feb 29, 2008 7:19 pm

That was cute. But what happened to your GSD????
Back to top Go down
rowelltroop@comcast.net

rowelltroop@comcast.net

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader   My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader Icon_minipostedFri Feb 29, 2008 8:32 pm

She was inside during Treader's playtime. She will actually try to stop him from playing, so when he's playing she stays inside. Treader doesn't interfere with her playtime, so I don't do that with him.
Here's a video of both of them:
https://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh95/graydawntreader/?action=view&current=100_1836.flv
Back to top Go down
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader   My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader Icon_minipostedFri Feb 29, 2008 11:30 pm

This is GREAT video. Now you've given me the idea to "shoot" my Cruiser-Bruiser playing with my tiniest Italian Greyhound, 8-lb Maddie. They go round and round the yard ... first Cruiser is in hot pursuit around trees, under the deck, down the back fence ... then they disappear for a moment behind the "lovely" metal electrical box in the back corner of the yard (Who invented those ugly things, anyway, and could they possibly have made them any less attractive!?) ... and shortly here they come again, full speed back the way they came, only this time it is tiny little Maddie pursuing Cruiser like some minute gray demon. They simply repeat this drill until someone runs out of steam and they fall down in the yard gasping.

Thanks for sharing a really fun video!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
rexandbaby

rexandbaby

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader   My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader Icon_minipostedSat Mar 01, 2008 9:16 am

Patti this I have got to see. I love a good keep away!
Back to top Go down
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader   My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader Icon_minipostedMon Mar 10, 2008 1:52 am

Thats a great video! Very fun to watch Smile

I love Treader!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader   My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

My Sheltie Mix, Gray Dawntreader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shepherds4Ever :: Off Topic Talk :: Other Pets-
Jump to: