Shepherds4Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INVITING MEMBERS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

INVITING MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: INVITING MEMBERS   INVITING MEMBERS Icon_minipostedMon Feb 25, 2008 9:30 pm

Hey guys I would love it if you know any other GSD owners that like to be on the computer. If you could tell them about the forum I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
Patti B.

Patti B.

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-01-04

INVITING MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVITING MEMBERS   INVITING MEMBERS Icon_minipostedMon Feb 25, 2008 10:43 pm

Okay, Darlin' ... have extended forum invite to the most knowledgeable Germ. Shep. folks I know ... the folks who raised my precious Cruiser to be a Guide Dog. You should see Bill work with 4 - 5 dogs at the same time ... never raises his voice or becomes overwhelmed. Dogs act like Bill's is the voice of God imparting commands. If it weren't so impressive, I'd be aggravated since Cruiser on occasion likes to push the envelope to see if I "really meant it" when I tell him to do something. And Caroline simply exudes Alpha Dog pheremones ... no question about it, Caroline IS the top dog of any pack. Cool

They're pretty busy with work, church, Guide Dogs for the Blind, and actually manage to have a life, as well. Let me see who else I can think of. Sorry! Nearly everyone I know is an "Iggie" person ... I just happen to also really like BIG dogs who are INTERESTING, and that's the German Shepherd!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/476604
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-01-01

INVITING MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVITING MEMBERS   INVITING MEMBERS Icon_minipostedMon Feb 25, 2008 10:57 pm

Thanks Patti!
Back to top Go down
https://shepherds4ever.forumotion.com
sheplovr

sheplovr

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-02

INVITING MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVITING MEMBERS   INVITING MEMBERS Icon_minipostedSat Mar 08, 2008 3:32 pm

[b]THIS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF EACH MEMBER NOW WOULD TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO INVITE A NEW MEMBER.

MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A CONTEST TO WIN $10.00 END OF MARCH FOR THE MEMBER THAT HAS INVITED TO JOIN AND DOES JOIN THIS FORUM, THE MOST NEW MEMBERS? OK?

THAT WILL BE FUN AND IF NOBODY HAS DONE ANYTHING WE WILL DOUBLE THAT MONEY FOR APRIL TO $20.00 TO END OF APRIL FOR ACTIVE MEMBERS TO BRING AS MANY NEW ONES, MOST THAT DOES WILL BE THE WINNER. I WILL PERSONALLY ANNOUNCE THE MEMBER THAT WINS WITH MOST ONES THAT DO JOIN, THEY MUST JOIN AND BE ACTIVE MEMBERS FOR US. FAIR ENOUGH? LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS ANY NEW SUGGESTIONS.

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING AS I FEEL YOU ALL WILL. WE WANT TO MAKE THIS FORUM MORE EXCITING AND GOING TO ADD SOME NEW ITEMS TO DO ALSO.

PAT
Back to top Go down
http://www.vomschreknhaus.com
GSDManiac
Mod
Mod
GSDManiac

Number of posts : 893
Registration date : 2008-03-09

INVITING MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVITING MEMBERS   INVITING MEMBERS Icon_minipostedMon Mar 10, 2008 3:15 am

I am reffering as many as I can ^^
Back to top Go down
ladysable

ladysable

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-19

INVITING MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVITING MEMBERS   INVITING MEMBERS Icon_minipostedThu Mar 20, 2008 3:33 pm

I was invited through dogster but I'm not sure who invited me. Let me see if I still have the email.

Edited to add that Noah and I were invited by Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

INVITING MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: INVITING MEMBERS   INVITING MEMBERS Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

INVITING MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1